The Hope Center, with its 13,050 square-foot space, will enable Mariners to offer more programs and activities to reach people and transform lives.
People across generations in our community can grow closer to God and to each other. The Hope Center gives us flexibility to create new kingdom-building ministries as God leads us.
Expanded Ministries of the Church
• The modern, fully furnished kitchen will enable our food-related ministry, Feed My Sheep, to expand and operate more efficiently.
• The additional space will allow for more Sunday School classes and a meeting space for small groups or committee meetings.
• The large multipurpose hall will accommodate groups of up to 400 persons. This large space can be used for sports events, exercise classes, meetings and conferences. Smaller rooms are also available for Bible studies, prayer, meetings and other gatherings. All events held inside the building should be honoring God. We see the use of this facility as a ministry to our community and our own various ministries and programs serving all generations.
• The Hope Center will allow us to expand our Ecumenical Vacation Bible School summer program, which has attracted over 300 children in past years.
• An after-school program, called Enrichment of Hope, for at-risk youth in our community is planned. This will operate under the auspices of No Unmet Human Need Association (NUHNA).
Outreach to the Community
• The Hope Center will be available to members and approved non-profit community groups for programs and events which align with our mission and vision.
• The Hope Center’s multi-purpose hall provides a year-round recreational space for regular exercise classes and sports activities such as basketball, volleyball and pickleball.
• The large central room, with a stage and professional grade lighting and sound, can accommodate music and drama presentations.
• A computer lab will allow for life skills development, GED classes and job resume preparation.
• Recovery programs for all generations will be provided.
• Besides the multi-purpose hall, kitchen and computer lab, there are meeting rooms, classrooms, prayer room and storage areas.
• As a non-profit, we do not charge for use of the facilities. Donations are accepted but not required to offset the cost of utilities, maintenance, insurance and staffing.
Please contact the church office Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm to request use of the facilities. Scheduling is dependent on availability with priority given to church events